Original structure (built 1974) has 2310 sq. ft. and offers 8 offices, reception area, 2 half baths, additional sinks at each end of hallway, and partial basement with outside entrance. Newer addition (built 1988) has 1036 sq. ft. and offers reception area, 4 offices, 2 half baths, and full basement. Each space has separate entrance to allow possibility of 2 distinct businesses to occupy the building.
|Days On Site||169|